The Best First Dance Songs For A Wedding in 2022
Choosing the song for your first dance on your wedding day can be difficult. So many perfect songs, so many that mean a lot…
Some couples choose that song on the first date, others the one that best tells the story, and others the one that will set the best vibes for your big day.
So we wanted to put together a list of 10 songs we love for your first wedding dance. These songs, we play all year in a mix of new songs with the classics that we love. If you are looking for inspiration, you are in the right place.
Perfect - Ed Sheehan ft. Beyonce
2. All of me - John Legend
3. A thousand years - Christina Perri
4. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheehan
5. Leave the door open - Bruno Mars
6. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
7. Fly me to the moon - Fran Sinatra
8. Everything - Michael Buble
9. At last - Etta James
10. Ratter be - Clean Bandit & Jess Glymme